Getting Mt. Rinjani
How to Get Mount Rinjani
We can manage the transport to Senaru or Sembalun Lawang. These two villages can be reached by private and charter vehicle, Pick up available from Lombok airport, Kuta-Lombok, Lembar Pier, Mataram area, Senggigi area, or Bangsal pier or you can manage your own transportation by public bus. From the west, catch a bemo to Anyar, from where bemos travel to Senaru about every 20 minutes until 4 pm.
If you are coming from or going to, eastern Lombok, get off at the junction near Bayan (your driver will know it), from where bemos go to Senaru. To Sembalun Lawang and Sembalun Bumbung, from Kali Putih to the north, a few bemos run along the rough road to both villages, usually only in the morning. or anytime you can hire scooters in Mataram or other places in Lombok so you can manage your way to senaru or to sembalun village.
Get to Lombok Island:
There are flights from Bali, Jakarta, and Surabaya (some linking to Kuala Lumpur) and from Singapore to Zainuddin Abdul Madjid Lombok International Airport
and from these and Bandung, Kupang, and Ende to Bima.
1. Garuda, Merpati, and Lion Air all have regular flights to Mataram from Jakarta, Denpasar, and Surabaya, some originating in Kuala Lumpur.
2. Silk Air has regular flights direct from Singapore to Zainuddin Abdul Madjid Lombok International Airport.
3. Merpati flies five times a day from Denpasar to Mataram as well Merpati offers regular services from Denpasar to Bima.
4. Trans Nusa Air Service flying between Denpasar to Zainuddin Abdul Madjid Lombok International Airport
every day, as well as connections to many other Indonesian destinations.
5. Batavia Air is a new airline flying daily between Surabaya and Zainuddin Abdul Madjid Lombok International Airport every day and has connecting flights to many other Indonesian destinations.